Handy tips on how to care for your MILK Shirt:
- Remember to remove your metal collar stays before you wash or launder your shirt. This will avoid uneven wear on the collar points.
- Always unbutton your shirt before laundering. This takes the pressure off the buttons and helps keep them from popping off.
- Before washing, turn your shirts inside out. Not only will you protect the mother of pearl buttons, you will keep your whites bright.
- All MILK Shirts can be machine washed at 40°C, however we ask you to consider the environment and recommend a lower wash temperature of 30°C.
- To increase the life of your shirt, hang dry it. Do not tumble dry. Good quality cottons will naturally shrink 1-3% when washed the first few times. However, we accommodate for this shrinkage in our construction.
- To make your job easier, iron your shirt while it is still slightly damp or spray a small amount of water on the shirt whilst ironing.
- Your shirt means a lot to you. We recommend you hang them on wooden hangers so that they maintain their shape and ensure that they last longer.
If we can help you in anyway to better care for your shirts, please contact us at email@example.com
Know the Symbols: